Certificate of Authenticity Powered by Tagsmart.
Tagsmart, the global innovators of DNA tagging and artwork verification, is a British technology company and the go-to provider of tagging and certification services in the fine art market.
Solasta Studios is delighted to be the first studio in the United States providing our collectors with Tagsmart Certificates of Authenticity for all of our Limited Edition Giclee’s sold on our site.
A Tagsmart Certificate is a unique and secure document of ownership that protects you against fraud and, by fostering trust and credibility in the art market, can add value to your work.
Every Tagsmart Certificate is accompanied by a digital provenance record transferable to the new owner. The Certificate can then be registered free of charge via a secure online process, immutably logging the new owner’s name in the provenance history.
Tagsmart Certificates are dispatched separately to the artwork. Please allow up to 28 days from the day of purchase to receive your Certificate. As part of the registration process, you may receive emails from Tagsmart.
- Every Certificate has a unique combination of security cuts, part of the web of visible and invisible measures taken to protect against fraud.
- See the physical details of your artwork in one place, including a statement from the artist about the work.
- Access more information about an artwork by scanning the QR reader with a smartphone camera.
- Every Tagsmart Certificate is digitally signed by the artist.
- The counterfoil peels off to reveal a unique 6-digit code, to be used in the event that a Certificate is damaged or faulty.
All Certificates are printed on high quality, 270gsm archival paper and shipped directly to you from Tagsmart.